Hi,I hear that you feel that the lessons and the activities take too long- we
use the program so that it only takes about 10 - 15 minutes per day. We do this
by splitting up the different portions of the lesson - for example this week I
am stretching out a lesson over 3 days- many of the "apply" lessons are placed
in a literacy center or independent work as I work with guided reading groups.
I don't always stretch out the lessons- it just depends on what skill is being
taught. I also have had success using their Sing a Song of Poetry book to
support our lessons.> > > > **************************************> See what's
membership please go to>
http://literacyworkshop.org/mailman/options/mosaic_literacyworkshop.org.> >
Search the MOSAIC archives at http://snipurl.com/MosaicArchive. >