Hi,

I saw the posts on vocabulary and wondered what was the book you are using - it
said something like Nancy Akhavan's (sp???) .  Does someone have the correct
name?  Also, I am interested in assessing vocabulary too and as it relates to
comprehension, can it be posted on the list? Doesn't this fit into schema?   I
also need rubrics.

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] if it can't be on the list

Also, I am using a SCHEMA  focus from the Reading Lady site that is broken into
weeks.  It refers to the following books that I did not recognize by initials
and wondered if someone could please help:

RRR

K2K

Snapshots

OSG