>Subject: [MOSAIC] inquiry about curriculum

Bev,

I remember the link below coming through sometime this summer. It's for a
suburban Rochester, NY, school district, and it has a lot of great information
and links for both the K-5 and 6-12 levels. It's not the one you've referred to
above, but I found it was DEFINITELY worth taking the time to look at.

Amy:)

Amy M. Windus
5th & 6th Grade ELA Teacher
Scio Central School
Scio, New York
585-593-5510 ext. 2060

OOPS!!!!!  Sorry I forgot the link last time.  Here it is:

  http://www.greece.k12.ny.us/instruction/ELA/Index.htm