-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rhonda Brinkman
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 8:58 PM
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Please Help

> Lauren,

  Swear by "Modifying 4-blocks for upper grades" by Cheryl Sigmon.  The
guide will cost you about $25.00 and can be used with all levels.
Go to cherylsigmon.com and readinglady.com to look at the 4-blocks ideas
and books.

I have used this with At-risk learners for 12 years and have seen huge
gains!

Good luck,
Rhonda

Hi,