From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Zey, Melissa
Sent: Mon 12/3/2007 3:31 PM
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group; Mosaic A Reading
Comprehension Strategies Listserv
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] standardized testing data to support strategies

Sorry, I've been slow to respond lately and I'm sure this is an old email but I
would love this as well.  I am fighting a constant battle with what's right for
kids and what's right for the test.  If anyone has positive data to support
their K-5, K-6 or even K-12 literacy program I'd be grateful!
Thank you!
Melissa