From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Sent: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 9:01 pm
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] authentic texts for struggling readers/anyone for
comprehension ...

Bev,
We have the kits both levels in both fiction and non-fiction.  The  kids and
teachers really like them.
Whole group lessons, guided practice, three leveled guided reading for  small
group and independent practice.  Very well organized in themes.   They are
well worth the price.  Did you know that Ellin is one of the  authors of the
new

Daybooks by GreatSource?  I have always liked their  materials and now they
are even better.

Marsha