Leslie,

  I am hoping to compile a list of K-6 read alouds for our bookroom.  In doing
so, teachers can select those appropriate for reading alouds as well as bring
in a tub of texts at multiple levels for students to use for research and
further study.

  I appreciate you asking.  Before your question I was thinking small...5th
grade!  Thanks for expanding my mind. =)
Leslie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Teresa,
For which grade?
Leslie/1/CA

Teresa Terry wrote:

I am in the process in putting together an order for read alouds for the
following science topics:

Minerals, properties of matter & change, Sedimentary, Igneious & metamorphic
rocks, solar system (Sun, Earth, Moons, Planets, & Galaxies) and Fossils
records and Earth changes

I would love to have any book recommendations. I am open to any genre of
book/print media that pertains to these topics.

Teresa