In a message dated 1/5/2008 7:45:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,  mrs
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

If you  research Interactive
Notebook-type notebook, you will find the notebook  itself IS the product.
Kim

Kim,

This looks very interesting.  I just googled it and most of the  information
appears to be for middle and high schools.  Do you have any  specific
information for the primary grades?  I do have my students keep a  notebook in
Reading
class.  They have a numbered section at the front where  we record elements
of the various genres that they need to know.  Then we  take notes on every
story.  The first two pages is a bubble map for the  vocab and then the
definitions of each vocab word.  We also use it to take  notes on different
parts of
grammar, but not much else.

Rosie