There are definitely interactive notebooks for elementary. I currently do
them in science & social studies w/ my 2nd graders. The website is
www.irncorp.com (that's i r n corp--it looked kind of scrunched on my
screen). These 2 ladies are fantastic. They offer a one-day workshop. My
principal paid for me to go last summer, and then paid for the science &
social studies notepages for Virginia standards, teacher guides, etc  ($65
each). Everything comes on a CD, and you can reformat it to what your kids
need. They also showed us how to do them with K and 1st grade (mostly
whole-class).

I highly recommend doing them if you can get to a workshop near you. My kids
love them, I love them. They are a great way of reinforcing the strategies
that you teach in reading (making connections & predictions, inferring,
visualizing, asking questions, and synthesizing information). Check out
their website!

Melissa/VA/2nd