Marlene,

I do not know of a list for smartboard.  I have started a blog for my
district--it is quite basic--for beginners to get them going.  I also have
started a wiki and would love you to join and add your ideas.  The more of us
the more fun it will be.  I am assuming you also already go to the
smarttech.com site.

My blog: http://smarterboards4us.blogspot.com/
The wiki--http://smarterboards4us.wikispaces.com/
you will have to register (it is free) and then you can ask permission to join
and I will check you in:)

If you find something else out there--let me know:)

Bonita
California