Where can I locate the "House" lesson on the tools page?
Maxine

In a message dated 2/8/2008 6:52:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

We have  just started using Keene's comprehension assessment book.  Yes, it
does  have rubrics.

Jeanne
Delaware

-------------- Original message  from "Stephanie Pincombe"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: --------------

> Thanks to Lori and Kelly for your supportive and constructive  ideas.
> Lori - I am going to keep my eye open for fairy tales in my  Scholastic
> order. Kelly - I think you are right - I need to go back  and explicitly
> teach. Spend more time on gradual release. Roberta - I  am going to bring
> home some of our charts to put on 8x11 paper - I am  thinking about doing
> something for next year using interactive  notebooks to file our anchor
> charts as well as childrens responses on  the opposite side of book in
> order to more easily access as well as  to deepen personal understanding.
>
> The idea of have a Before,  During and after Read before sharing is
> appealing as well..mmmmm -  lots to think about and OOPS it is NOT
> Stephanie Harvey who has some  out with Assessing Comprehension
> strategies but our own Ellin Keene -  the book is titled Assessing
> Comprehension Thinking Strategies - has  anyone read it - does it include
> rubrics? Suggestions for  culminating/summative/formative activities?
> Looking for your opinions  before I spend more $$$.
> Thanks again! Steph
>
> Search the MOSAIC archives at  http://snipurl.com/MosaicArchive.

Search  the MOSAIC archives at http://snipurl.com/MosaicArchive.

48)