From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 6:08 PM
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Subject: [MOSAIC] (Mosaic) To understand

The reason for the banishment of cozies is the fire safety issue.  We
have taken all items not sprayed fire retardent out, nothing hangs
from the ceiling, we are limited as to how much on the walls, no
electrical stuff except district approved, etc.  It has been difficult
to make it a warm room, but I do have a flame retardent carpet so I at
least have a spot for kids to sit out of their seats.

Linda