Lisa,

I actually didn't even write the code down.  I just copied it directly from a
website.  I NEVER EVER buy anything online without "googling" the company.
Most of the time I'm able to find a coupon code in a matter of seconds.

What I did was:  google "barnes and noble coupon code"
You might have to do a bit of clicking to find one that's current and not for
"members only".

I just did that google search for you and right away I found this code V6C9V6C
for 15% off:
http://www.pocketdeal.com/deal-Barnes---Noble-15--off-one-item%5E34226.aspx
*Don't know if it works, but you can give it a try!

There are tons of online coupon code sharing websites.  (I always find good
ones for Kohls.)
:)  Hope that helps!

Amy Swan
3rd Grade Teacher
Cedar Creek Elementary
(913)780-7360
CHECK OUT OUR CLASS WEBPAGE!! http://teachers.olathe.k12.ks.us/~aswancc/

>>> Lisa Loura Savitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2/20/2008 4:16 PM >>>
Would you be able to share the 15 percent code or how you found it?

Thanks,
Lisa