I would like to know if the Fountas and Pinnell benchmarks are computer or
group administered.  Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sandra Olver
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 10:03 AM
To: Mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Subject: [MOSAIC] fountas and pinnell benchmark

i would also be interested in hearing from people using this benchmark
system.  my district is looking at it as a possibility to implement
school-wide next year.  it looks to me like it would be comprehensive
and easy to administer and provide all the necessary information.  but
i would love to hear from people using it - pros and cons.  Thanks!