Sundance Newbridge Kit is awesome is was written by the current
International Reading Association President, Linda Gambrell.  It honors and
uses the MOT's thinking strategies and skills.

I think it is simple to use and clear.  I have all the kits for grades 1-5
fiction and nonfiction.

I like them better than Harvey's kits. deb

I am a Literacy Coach in a grades 3 and 4 school.  Some of my
teachers are interested in ordering a comprehension skills kit to
augment their guided reading instruction.  I am looking at samples
from Harvey's Comprehension Toolkit, Sundance Newbridge's
Comprehension Strategies Kit, and Mondo's Now I Get It.    If you
have used any of these, please let me know what your thoughts are.  I
am also open to looking at any other materials that you have found
helpful.
Thanks,
Linda