Hey Joy!
I use parts of Building Blocks. It is  a wonderful program!   Elaine Williams
came and did an  in-service for our Kindergarten teacher several years ago.
I do so many  parts of so many things, I have to stop and think of what came
from where!
 I LOVE Reading with Meaning.  I even have the Happy Reading  video.  I have
watched it many times.  Debbie Miller is a  wonderful teacher and  I love
watching her "in action".
I just wondered if Deb Smith's new book is something appropriate for
Kindergarten....like I need more books to read!  I love reading her answers
and
Thanks for the suggestions.  I agree with you!  Building Blocks  and Reading
with Meaning can enhance any Kindergarten program.  Jane in SC  :-)

In a message dated 3/4/2008 7:03:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,