My Title I partner and I find IRIs in general (we use the QRI and The
Stieglitz) to be very beneficial in planning instruction.  We do a miscue
analysis
based on the passage reading and can get an indication of which  comprehension
and retell areas to delve into deeper.

Cathy R.
Title I Reading

In a message dated 3/7/2008 6:51:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,