From: Ron Borchert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Sent: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 10:43 pm
Subject: [MOSAIC] early reading interventions

This request is off the topic of comprehension and Mosiac.  If anyone has any
information or feedback for me, please respond to me off the list.

I am chairing a district committee that will be reviewing various early
intervention reading programs.  Currently we use Reading Recovery, but may be
losing the program in a few years due to staffing issues.  The committee will
be
looking into options in case we have to make a change.  I wondering if anyone
has used RR in the past and for whatever reason, made a switch.  What did you
switch to?  What issues came up as a result of the switch?  How is the new
direction working for your teachers and students.

Thank you for your help and expertise!

Barb Parry
Elementary Language Arts Facilitator
Gillette, Wy