> Sorry I forgot Dottie Hall's name. I apologize. Cheryl Sigmon was one of
the teachers who helped incorporate it. She is a co-author on the
original  four block book. I guess I love the fact that these teachers
had such great ideas I forget the specifics.

Again I apologize for any misinformation. I'll be more careful who I credit.

Rhonda

I have used Four Blocks in lower and upper grades and find