What source are you citing?  I would like to refer to it...

Thanks,
Leslie

In a message dated 3/16/2008 9:22:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

It's  interesting how nothing is ever isolated; our lives make connections no
matter  what we do, it seems.  I'm working on my requisition in betweenst
reading  your posts, and one of the things I'm looking at is Making Meaning.
So
I  just clicked on their chart, "Comprehension Strategies, Nine comprehension
strategies, introduced where developmentally appropriate" and found that
Synthesizing is taught informally at 4th grade level and directly in 5th
through
8th.  Something to ponder.

Search  the MOSAIC archives at http://snipurl.com/MosaicArchive.