Writing Fundamentals can be gotten from schoolwide.com.   Fabulous.
Maxine

In a message dated 4/21/2008 7:58:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Please,  more information would be appreciated.

-----Original  Message-----
From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 5:30  AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension  Strategies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] writing  programs

I've Googled "Writing Fundatels and Writng Fundamentals" with  no
success. What is the name of the specific program your school will  be
using?  Suzi

On Sun Apr 20 11:45 , [EMAIL PROTECTED]  sent:

>My school is going to be using writing fundatels.  This  came out of our
collegiate circle on Strategics that Work. They kits they  are kits that
come with real literature.  There are different kits for  each grade
starting with kindergarten.  Check it out.  We will be  startingthis in
September. The authors do conferences and you can get free  kits to
start.  There is also staff development.  The kits are  broken up into
genres.  My staff is very excited about this new  adventure into writing.
I understand the authors went to TC with  Lucy.

>Diane Weiss
>Manor Oaks
>New Hyde Park-Garden  City Park
>New York (Long Island)
>
>Sent from my Verizon  Wireless BlackBerry

listings at AOL Autos.