Hi all-

I just left the IRA Exhibitor Hall with my newly purchased Primary
Comprehension Toolkit. I have heard some wonderful things about the
toolkit being used in the upper elementary. So far, I am the only one in
my school implementing the strategies based on Harvey and Goudvis ( I
know, I can hear the gasps already! ). But, I heard of this toolkit that
may help my planning. My hopes are that I can pilot it in my classroom and
administration may catch on.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the toolkit? Suggestions or ideas for its
use?

Christina