Please send or post the comparison!  Amy Sperline

>>> Linda Crumrine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 5/20/2008 3:17 PM >>>

Hi Pam,
I work in a grade 3-4 school and my teachers compared the
Comprehension Toolkit (not the Primary Kit), the Grade 3 Sundance
Nonfiction Comprehension Strategies Kit  (They also do have a fiction
kit), and Mondo's Now I Get It.  My teachers much preferred the
Sundance Kit.  It was easier to use and includes interactive practice
cards, leveled reading selections, take-home readers, a writing link,
a family letter for each strategy, etc.  I typed up a comparison of
the 3 kits.  If you think it would be helpful, I can send it to you.
Linda