Hi Linda,

Thanks for this feedback! I did not see the quick
assessment piece; thanks for pointing that feature
out.  I agree with your opinion on the think-alouds.
I think that most of those are designed for the
teacher brand-new to strategy teaching or for those
who are uncomfortable or unsure about how to begin
think alouds...once there's a comfort level, I don't
know too many teachers who rely on the examples.

Thanks again...though now I really want a kit!!
lisa szyska
2/3 IL
 I did not always like the