I certainly did not intend to worry anyone or to imply we trade in this
email group any time soon with my invitation to explore web 2.0
opportunities available to this list.  My sincere apologies.

I'm merely suggesting that there are newer, improved ways of communicating.
Remember those clunky old "bag" cell phones? They were great when they first
came out, but I'm sure glad my new phone slides right into my pocket.  Web
2.0 is like that--smoother and easier to manage.  Honestly, if you were able
to subscribe to this Mosaic email group, you could certainly navigate
through the website which I suggested as a starting point
(http://www.classroom20.com. There's no need to download any software at
all.  Why not try it out for yourself--you may be surprised!

Either way, read Mosaic, DISCUSS in which ever way you're comfortable, and
be happy.

Enjoy the remaining days of summer!
-Michelle TG