I would like to give a parent of a child I am working with a place to have
her 4th grader go everyday online, read 3-4 pages and then be able to write
a summary. He is significantly behind his age in reading fluency and
writing. I have recommended testing in the fall. 2 Questions:

1. Any good, free resources to send them to for 'booklets' to read or
download that come with questions to facilitate summary writing?
Thanks,
-jenn

Jennifer Abbott Bulka
Social Cognitive Therapy
The Talking Playhouse
www.talkingplayhouse.com
650  678-9769

Order your "It's A Visual World SOCIAL KUECARDS" today!

Please note we have a 24 hour cancellation policy.

"I can't understand what I can't visualize." -Albert Einstein

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This e-mail notice and contents associated with
it such as attachments, etc. may contain confidential and privileged
information for the use of the designated recipients to whom this notice was
sent. If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this email in
error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, or copying of it or
its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify The Talking Playhouse at [EMAIL PROTECTED]