Our good friends at Stenhouse have graciously posted a sneak preview of
Debbie Miller's new book for Mosaic members. "Teaching with Intention
Defining Beliefs, Aligning Practice, Taking Action, K-5" is now available at
http://www.stenhouse.com/0387.asp.

In the years since her last book, "Reading with Meaning" was published,
Debbie has had many conversations with teachers at seminars and conferences,
and worked with children in classrooms across the country. Through this
work, she's come to believe that "success in the classroom depends less on
which beliefs we hold and more on simply having a set of beliefs that guides
us in our day-to-day work with children."

In her new book, "Teaching with Intention" she shares her process for
defining beliefs, aligning practice, and taking action to ensure that
children are the true beneficiaries of her teaching.

Now you can be among the first to read Debbie's new book in its entirety,
even before it's published. Visit the Stenhouse Publishers website at:
www.stenhouse.com/0387.asp to get a sneak preview!

I know this is an eagerly awaited release for many of you so please enjoy,
and thanks to Stenhouse for making this available.

Keith Mack
Web Administrator for Mosaic List