-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of amanda qandah
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 5:38 PM
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Subject: [MOSAIC] Amanda Posting

Hello my name is Amanda and I am currently attending a class with Dr. Creech
at Wayne State University. I was curious about what steps I can take towards
getting a shy student to become more involved in class discussions when
he/she refuses to participate?