Perhaps you don't need programs.  A book I found tremendously helpful
with older struggling readers is Reading with the Troubled Reader by
Margaret Phinney.  I was the inclusion teacher at 5/6 so had a cluster
(7-8) with students identified for RSVP.  Of course I had other
struggling readers in my class as well.  This book helped me so much
first with identifying the main struggle and then with strategies for
emphasizing, differentiating.  I highly recommend trying it.

Sally