I've tried signing up for the Kindergarten focused list and have not been able to yet. Is anyone else having difficulty? Or do we need to wait for the group to be up and running first?

Thanks
Deb (SpEd in IL)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
New Kindergarten Focused List

We are going be starting a new list with focus on Kindergarten issues. You can
join the list at

http://snipurl.com/kinderlist

This email group is created for teachers who have expressed interest in talking
about teaching comprehension strategies at the Kindergarten level.

I invite you to sign up for this group so we can share ideas in an effort to
impact young children's comprehension skills. We’ll kick off the list in two
weeks.

When I was in the process of achieving my National Board Certificate, I attended a 3-year
long Literacy Coaching Class that offered me the opportunity to work collaboratively with
my colleagues to become part of a statewide initiative sharing best practices teaching
comprehension strategies in a lab classroom setting. I created a website called
"Planting a Literacy Garden" to share my strategies and worksheets with other
early childhood teachers who want to dive into teaching and using thinking strategies
with their young students.

"Planting a Literacy Garden" can be found at:

www.readinglady.com/mosaic/tools/tools.htm

Under Lessons plans click on - K-2 Website for Strategy Instruction by Michele
- This link will take you directly to my webpage.

Looking forward to "meeting" you!

Michele Polselli NBCT
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://literacy-garden.tripod.com