Is there space on the grid to write their answers. I wish I could see a copy can you send it as an attachment
Pat K

"to be nobody but yourself -- in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you like everybody else -- means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting."

e.e. cummings