Jeanne,
This sounds like something that we would all love to hear about how
your prepared for your inservice and how it went!
I know that I would love to learn from you.
Laura

Laura C. Hack
L. Frances Smith Elementary
812.376.4317
4505 Waycross Drive
Columbus, Indiana

>>> Jeanne Hunter <jkayhun...@hotmail.com> 1/26/2009 6:03 AM >>>

I would recommend Tony Stead's new book, Good Choice. It is wonderful.
My partner and I just did a half day inservice with this.
Jeanne

> Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 19:45:42 -0500
> From: fcbsm...@optonline.net
> To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
> Subject: [MOSAIC] professional readings
>
> Hi everyone,
>

> My district is looking towards reading workshop and I was wondering
what
> books you would suggest for staff professional development.  It is a
K-5