Our school (kids and staff) will be in pajamas on March 2nd. We have several outside readers coming to read to the kids. Green eggs and Ham along with birthday cupcakes will be served for lunch. During lunch we will be playing "Bingo for Books" THe students brought in gently used books for the even. We also have a volunteer who will be coming in dressed as the Cat in The Hat. He will visit all of the classrooms.