Kes, this would be wonderful,
Kris
On Jun 7, 2009, at 4:37 PM, Sharon Hall wrote:

I am fairly new to this group and now that I'm out for the summer I feel like I have time to really think about how to use the different strategies as well as research more information. Forgive me if this has been done, but would anyone be interested in doing a weekly study of each of the strategies - for example, one week on questioning, the next on visualizing, etc? Each week we could talk about different resources you use, books, strategies for teaching and sharing any materials you have created. I'd be willing to create a website linking anything shared so that we could all have ready
access to the materials.

If this has been done already or you know of somewhere with all of this information, please let me know. If you are interested in doing a weekly
strategy study, please respond and perhaps we can set something up.

Sharon

There is then creative reading as well as creative writing
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

kpet...@fastq.com