I want to send home summer reading choices for the rising 3rd and 4th grade
students. I don't want a long list of books, just 3 or 4 titles they can choose
to have read by the first day of school. I want us to start off the year with
book talks about their reading and thinking. Anyone have any ideas of fun
titles for this age group? The rising 4th grade students are mostly on or above
grade level, the 3rd grade students are at or below grade level. I'm mostly
worried about making the book accessible to all.

Joy/NC/4

How children learn is as important as what they learn: process and content go
hand in hand. http://www.responsiveclassroom.org