Someone wrote asking about the Trait Crate not too long ago. I absolutely love
it. I purchased the crate for my grade level about 3 years ago and now could
not live without it. I use it every year. I bought it from Scholastic when it
was on sale there. Best buy I ever made. It comes with teacher's edition, 2
teacher's books, plus a book to read aloud for each trait. The booklet for each
trait explains what to copy and lesson ideas for each trait. Also on the back
of each poster of each trait there are sheets that you can copy. I would
recommend this to anyone. I really feel that my students' scores improved
because of the Trait Crate.

Enjoy,

Donna