From: Dana Conti <damar...@gmail.com>
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Sent: Thu, Jul 23, 2009 1:40 pm
Subject: [MOSAIC] book clubs for Kindergarten

Hello!

I would like to start a book club for my Kindergarten students.  I'm
interested in knowing how to go about implementing this or getting some
ideas of what you have done in your classroom.  My goal is to motivate my
students to want to read - I've incorporated some interesting boy books like
those on trucks and motorcycles.  Ideas or advice?  As always - a big
thanks!
--
Don't Doubt the Dream!
Dana