AR is Accelerated Reader, a program similar to Reading Counts that allows
students to take somewhat of a comprehension test (multiple choice) on the book
they read.  Since reading "The Book Whisperer" I'm rethinking the idea of
students taking a test for each book they read. Anyway, I use the AR site to
look up levels on books I have in my library.