In my district we are working on a Literacy Framework with our entire staff.
We are a k-8 district.  We want to create (borrow or create on our own) a
rubric for staff so that teachers and administrators can identify levels of
instructional practice in regards to literacy.  I have located many sources for
student rubrics, but I am wondering if anyone has an idea where I could locate
some rubrics for teacher use that we could tweak to our needs.   Our focus is
instructional practices in PA, phonics, vocab., fluency, comp. and writing.  It
seems like a huge task ahead of us and I was hoping someone out there could
help.

Ali