From: mosaic-bounces+alinn=laca....@literacyworkshop.org
[mosaic-bounces+alinn=laca....@literacyworkshop.org] On Behalf Of melissa
skellie [maskel...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2009 2:11 PM
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] Mosaic Digest, Vol 40, Issue 8

Has anyone had any experience with Great Readers Great Books? We're looking
at it to help pull together our K-6 reading program.

Search the MOSAIC archives at
http://snipurl.com/MosaicArchive.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE NOTE: This message and any response to it may constitute a public
record, and therefore may be available upon request in accordance with
Ohio public records law. (ORC 149.43)

intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential, and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, employee, or agent
responsible
for delivering this message, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy
all copies of the original e-mail message.