For RR do you mean Reading Reflex?  Reading Reflex is with McGuinness and
McGuinness from Orlando, Fl
Reading Reflex really helped my kids learn early to read without all the
normal mumbo jumbo that gets in the
way. I found it in my local library.  I have used it on students in K and
1st that are lost.  Even made a difference
in a ESE Kindergarten student who was in the K for the second year with no
knowledge of his alphabet nor their
sounds.  He learned half of the alphabet and their sounds and how to push
three to four letters together before the
end of the school year (4months). this was in addition to the fact that he
would learn it today and remember nothing
the next.  Still, he improved. Totally awesome.
Wanda