From: mosaic-bounces+carrie.davis=bufordcityschools....@literacyworkshop.org on
behalf of Melissa Kile
Sent: Thu 3/4/2010 6:30 PM
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] response logs

Check out mswinston.com. Go to "Teachers", then "Reading Trifolds". I was
just looking at them today, but there's a note on that page saying that her
website is under reconstruction. Keep checking back. I'm using her
nonfiction trifold during a biography unit. It incorporates: text features,
questioning, determining important facts, making connections, summarizing &
interesting information. I'm using them in small groups.

She also has a general fiction trifold, as well as ones that are specific to
books (Ready Freddy, Magic Tree House, etc).

Melissa/VA/2nd