NOT LEVELED NECESSARILY, but I highly recommend the books recommended by Nancy
Atwell at her school.  Google Atwell and scroll down to her school.  Int he
menu choose recommended books.  These are books recommended by teachers and
kids (they truly empower kids at this school and the kids truly achieve as
well.....)   It's by grade level and broken down by gender as that matters.
Really good book lists!!!!!

Sally