Hi I taught middle school and a great resource is I Read It, But I Don't Get It
by Criss Tovani.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "Faith Jones" <jon...@nlrsd.k12.ar.us>
Sender: mosaic-bounces+mzsmith917=yahoo....@literacyworkshop.org
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 11:44:32
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email
Group<mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] High School Reading

** Reply Requested When Convenient **

Thanks.  I putting both books on my list. Does anyone else teach high school
reading?

Faith Jones
Credit Recovery
NLRHS-West Campus

>>> Kelly Andrews-Babcock <kandrews-babc...@killinglyschools.org> 8/31/2010
>>> 11:02 AM >>>
You may want to look at the following books: Cris Tovani's book, "I Read it But
I Don't Get it" and Kelly Gallagher has many ideas in "Deeper Reading". They
both focus on teaching comprehension at the secondary level.
Kelly AB