I am caught up in a real mess and i need your help. I'm sorry I didn't
inform you about my ,I had a trip to the London,United Kingdom and a bizarre
thing happened to me.I was mugged at gun point last night, the muggers
carted away with all my belongings excluded my passport.Cell,c-card,cash and
some important documents are all gone. I was able to make contact with the
UK Police and i was directed to the Embassy, but they seems to be taking
things too slow.    So i have limited access to emails for now, I need you
to lend me some money so i can make arrangements and return back I am full
of panic now,the police only asked me to write a statement  about the
incident and directed me to the embassy,i have spoken to the embassy here
but they are not responding to the matter effectively, I will definitely
return the money back to you as soon as i get home , I am so confused right
now. I nearly got killed if not i comply immediately.Am receiving
a Local Treatment right now. Am going through Internal Bleeding.

     I need your help so urgently.. My flight leaves pretty soon but i am
having problems sorting out the hotel bills and also need getting my ticket
straightened out. I need your help. I need a quick loan to get things fixed
out here,  I promise to refund as soon as i get back home.. please reply
asap. so i can tell  what to do and how to get the money to me..

Hope to read from you soon..
Kare