I don't really know if this will be accepted since it is about cursive writing.
I understand if not.

I am looking for "verbal prompts" for teaching cursive writing. We are learning
that common language helps accelerate our students learning. We have language
for manuscript, but the upper grades need help with teaching cursive.
Handwriting is not the focus, but it definitely helps when trying to teach
students to write their known words quick and fast and slow down on harder
words. If they don't know how to write the letters or the letters are not
legible, there can be problems.