From: wr...@centurytel.net
Sender: mosaic-bounces+janine_batzle=msn....@literacyworkshop.org
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 15:12:23
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email
Group<mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Subject: [MOSAIC] Handbook of Reading Research

I got a copyright 2002 version of the Handbook of Reading Research
through interlibrary loan.  I thought this books was revised every
year.  Is that true?

My copy says it was originally published in 1984, and it sure looks as
if all the articles are from the 70s and 80s.

It has great information, but I'd like something more recent.
Thanks!
Jan