From: Lauren Fahey <lfahe...@hotmail.com>
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Sent: Tue, Feb 22, 2011 10:28 pm
Subject: [MOSAIC] Poetry Lesson for 4th Grade

Hi! I have a demo lesson for a 4th grade class. The only guidelines I
was given
is to have a beginning/introductory lesson on poetry. I am not exactly
sure
where I should start, as I have no idea what these students have been
taught,
their reading levels, etc. Any ideas on how I can tackle this task? I
appreciate
any/all advice you can give. Thanks!

Lauren