I hope many of you do not mind me asking an off-topic question.  I am retiring
this year after 35 wonderful years of teaching.  Over the years I have
collected many (100++) professional books.  One of my goals for retirement is
to clean out my house so naturally I need to send these books to new homes.
Does anyone know of a website or a way to sell these books?  I have thought of
putting them all on Library Thing so people could look at them and then
purchase them.  Is there a better way?  My love of books makes me want someone
to have them that would read and enjoy them as much as I have!
Cathy