Hey Cathy!
I am doing the same thing.  I have my own Early Childhood library, and  it
sounds like you do, too.  I have sold some on Teacher's Bargain  Basement.
I am really not interested in making money, I just want to get  them to
someone who will use them.
Amazon.com will buy some of them back.  I have one that I am sending  them
this week.  They then sell them as used books.
Isn't it  weird to be retiring?  It is for me!
Jane in SC  :-)

In a message dated 5/21/2011 2:48:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,